Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Welcome

Saturday March 21, 2009

  • 5:00 am, the water broke

  • 9:00 am, we - mom, my best friend Jako, and I - went to hospital to check the situation

  • 9:30 am, it was confirmed that the water broke and that we're going to have the baby "today", but the passage was not open enough yet

  • 10:00 am, I was induced to see if I can still have a natural birth

  • 10:30 am, Karam joined us in the hospital, back from a shorter half day work

  • 11:30 am, the c-section was decided

  • 12:30 pm, I was half frozen, in the OR, ready to get baby out into this world

  • 12:45 pm, I saw this little thing held by the legs and minutes later I heard her first cry

  • 3:00 pm, I saw my baby girl for the first time and fed her
Baby Anastasia is here!! She's healthy and ever so adorable!

What better gift can a woman ask for on Mother's Day than to become a mom to a beautiful gift from Heaven?