Friday, December 29, 2006

Best Lebanese 2006 Video Clip

Carole Samaha - Esma3ny

I heard this song and saw the video clip many times when I was Home last spring.
Great song/video clip because: The lyrics are Lebanese, the music is Lebanese, the clip atmosphere is of any regular group of friends having fun, and Carol's looks and voice ma biyeshko men shi abadan (very good)! Ma fi istina3 aw maskhara (simple and clean).

It may not be the very VERY best of 2006 Lebanese video clips as I haven't seen many, bass enno this one caught my attention and stayed with me the most.

Only today did I know the name of the song and who sings it (thanks to Karam) and was able to find and share the video clip with you. At last! :)

If you have a favourite/best 2006 Lebanese video clip, please share and say why it's your favourite.