Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not suitable for children

So in July 2006, my friend Elie visited from the US for a long weekend.
We celebrated Canada Day with the entire downtown Toronto population at the harbourfront and watched the fireworks, we toured Toronto and dawa7iha, and we made it to Niagara Falls; a trip that took 4 hours. It's usually a 1:30 hr trip, but it was the first long weekend of the summer, AND it was the Canada Day & 4th of July weekend!!

So anyways, we had a great day at the Falls. We got on the Maid of the Mist under the falls (my favorite part of the Niagara Falls experience), we walked and walked and rested on the grass, we watched a free concert in the park and walked some more until we were dead tired...

And then, on the way back, late at night, we drove by this big coach line, and then another one similar, wa iz we noticed something on the buses and we started laughing and laughing and making stories up.. we were definitely wide awake until we reached home !! :)

Ok, enough with my babling and this long useless prelude, take a closer look and you'll know what we were laughing about:
CLICK
I'm not making this up walla! If you don't believe me click here.

"All rides are not created equal"
hmmmmmm, I guess I'll have to take their word for it!