Sunday, April 02, 2006

Home



I've been sitting for 3 hours in front of this screen trying to think of something new and smart to write. Frankly, all I can think of at this time is LEBANON. A new visit after 10 years? Is it really happening? Am I really going to step on the ground I cherish, again? Soon? Am I really going to see for real the places that have been haunting my dreams and every waking moment for the past years? What is it with this powerful and weird relationship I have with that tiny place I still call Home? I haven't loved anything or anyone as much in my life. But why? I have no clue... I really don't. It's not upsetting, bel3aks, I am very happy and proud! I've now lived here longer and I still can't forget, deny or hide the fact that I am Lebanese, and nothing but Lebanese.



كلّ حبّي من ترابك قلب، ولهفة امّ تنادينا